Fustic House Private Estate
Fustic House, St Lucy Barbados is one of the most distinctive homes in Barbados that was created by the designer, Oliver Messel. This exclusive private estate in Barbados expands across 11 acres of lush tropical gardens, on a coral ridge above the quaint fishing village of Half Moon Fort, with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the coast.
Fustic House Private Estate is considered to be one of the most beautiful and peaceful houses within the Caribbean, as well as being the largest private estate on Barbados.
Fustic House Private Estate is actually made up of distinctive separate wings - the Great House, the Messel Wing, the Plantation Wing and the new Pavilion Suite. Together, they provide seven luxurious double suites with en-suite bathrooms and numerous comfortable lounging areas. These different wings are connected with paths that wind through the lush vegetation providing guests with additional privacy.
Fustic Huse Private Estate has 7 luxury bedroom suites and sleeps up to 14 people :
In the Great House : Master Suite and Wisteria Suite.
In the Messel Wing : Seaview Suite and Sunset Suite - Each has twin beds that can be converted to a king
In the Plantation Wing: Wicker Suite and Mahogany Suite
Plus the new Pavilion Suite - provides a luxurious hideaway or a venue for yoga, or beauty treatments. There is also a further bedroom suite. It has a state of the art sound system, living room/board room 30 x 20ft (10x7m), with a high ceiling, a home cinema with a 60 inch high definition plasma TV , Blu-Ray DVD/CD system, stunning floors made from marine varnished greenheart and a wrap-around veranda for additional space and shade, accomodating the vaulting trunk of a Mahogany Tree on the Caribbean side.
Each bedroom is equipped with air conditioning and Bose stereo system and the house has wireless ADSL internet access and satellite television.
Fustic House, Barbados has a totally unique and enchanting private swimming pool, which has been carved out of the coral ridge to form of a private lagoon, and has been featured in the many prestigious publications such as Vogue and Tatler.
The staff at Fustic House, Barbados are very attentive and will look after every guest requirement and the excellent chef will happily discuss your personal menu choices to include your favourites as well as some new and exciting menu selections.
Other Amenities and recent developments at Fustic House Private Estate include:
• Additional facilities include Volleyball and Croquet. A game of boules in the house garden is also available at the guest leisure.
• Guests have use of owner's exclusive beach house located in Half Moon Fort just a 5 minute walk from the villa.
• Creation of an Orchid Walk above the Tropical Ravine (which spans the west side of the estate, above Caribbean sea)
• Port St Charles - All guests of Fustic House are entitled to membership at the exclusive Port St Charles Yacht Club with members only restaurant, bar and swimming pool and beach facilities. Just a 5 minute drive away. - Games room in Plantation wing and a trampoline in the grounds
Get Summer started with one night free, when you stay 7-nights.
Book between 23rd May – 30th June 2019 for stays up to 30th Sept 2019.
This offer is not combinable with other offers
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Beach Facility
- Cable TV
- Car Recommended
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Fax Machine
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- On site security
- Private Pool
- Table Tennis
- Wireless Internet
• L'Occitane Luxury Amenities provided on arrival
• Fustic branded robes are provided in each bedroom
• Owner's Representative
• Estate Manager
• Chef - Professional Chef offers five star cuisine
• Kitchen Assistant
• 3 Housekeepers - Including a Laundress
• 3 - 4 Gardeners
• 24-hour Security
St Lucy, Barbados
• 5 minute drive to Speightsown
• 60 minute drive from Grantley Adams International Airport
|From||To||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|15-Apr-2019||14-Dec-2019||5||$4,030 USD||$28,210 USD|
|15-Dec-2019||19-Dec-2019||5||$5,105 USD||$35,735 USD|
|20-Dec-2019||10-Jan-2020||14||$8,330 USD||$58,310 USD|
|11-Jan-2020||14-Apr-2020||5||$5,105 USD||$35,735 USD|
|15-Apr-2020||14-Dec-2020||5||$4,030 USD||$28,210 USD|
Rental rates are subject to 11.50 % TAX.
Rates based on an occupancy of 2 guests per bedroom.
Rental rates are nightly and are subject to 10% shared room levy until the end of 2019 and will then increase to 13.75% as of January 2020.
plus any applicable service charge
Rates, taxes and service charges are subject to change without notice.
Christmas and New Year rates may vary and will be advised at the time of enquiry.
• Set in 11 acres of tropical gardens
• Peaceful setting
• Beautiful sea views
• Perfect wedding venue
• 5 minutes walk to sandy beach & restaurant